About Bottle Promotions

Bottle Promotions produces high quality printed water bottles for the promotional sector. We deliver quickly with outstanding prices and product quality so our customers can use the water bottles for events successfully when it counts. As part of Tacx, we share the passion for sport and technology and the will to win.

Made in The Netherlands

One of or main strength lies in the fact that practically everything is designed and manufactured in-house. Product ideas and optimizations are developed, tested and atomised rapidly. From design to moulds and final production, all is done under one roof. This enables us to guarantee high quality products.

Quality is key

Because quality is so important for us, we have been a member of Sedex for a number of years. Sedex provides a simple and effective way to manage business operations in our industry ethically and responsibly. Smeta is the reporting system for Sedex. We took part in a Smeta 4 pillar audit in December 2016. The pillars on which we were assessed were Human rights and working conditions, Health and safety, Environment and Business Ethics.

Our Sedex code is ZC1060540. If you want to receive one of the documents below, please send an email to [email protected]:

  • Smeta report
  • Code of conduct (COC) with ETI Base codes
  • Copy of the quality manual
  • Food approval certificates
  • Declaration of conformity

Since 1957

On the 1st of May 1957 we started as a bike and repair shop in Wassenaar, the Netherlands. In ‘64 we start manufacturing exhausts for mopeds, the first step towards greater things. In ‘69 the bike shop in town gave place to a small factory in a business park. Aside from rollers, we introduce indoor bike trainers and bike carriers for cars. Later on bottles and tools are added to our product assortment. What once started as a small local bike and repair shop and modest manufacturer of rollers has grown into a globally well-known brand which develops and offers innovative products for athletes in over 80 countries.

Your partner in promotional bottles

Around 2004, about 80% of Tacx water bottles were sold in the cycling sector. The other 20% were sold in the promotional sector through one client. After working well together for a number of years, this company made the decision to focus on production in the Far East. Koos Tacx decided to take over the part of the company that sells water bottles, and thus Bottle Promotions was born. Through the PSI trade shows that we attended as of 2005, we ultimately also got to know the promotional gift sector very well. Having celebrated the 10th anniversary, we are proud of what we have achieved: we began with a small production hall with one moulding machine and a simple printing machine and have grown to become a Sedex-certified, hypermodern production facility.

Meet us

We regularly attend trade shows in the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Great Britain and Germany. At our stand, you will see our complete range of water bottles with and without printing. Be inspired by the many possibilities we offer. Come by during one of the trade shows to get to know us or to catch up. We look forward to seeing you!

Tacx Facts


Tacx was founded by Koos Tacx sr. on May 1st 1957 in the Netherlands.

Produced in the Netherlands

All our products are fully produced in the Netherlands.

Highly automated factory

Robots is all you’ll see when visiting our factory.

Family company

Three generations of cyclist fanatics work together to create the impossible.

A Garmin company

In 2019 Garmin acquired Tacx, enabling endless technological possibilities.

Driven by innovation

Creating innovative products is what drives our organisation.


The 180 employees at Tacx work closely together to develop and produce technologically far-advanced products, in an inspiring environment in which learning and pushing limits is paramount. When you work at Tacx, you take up challenges with your colleagues and are constantly looking for how to improve yourself and the products.

Do you want to be a part of one of our teams and are you also driven by innovation? Perhaps one of our vacancies fits you well, or send an open application.